We discussed our pyscho project in school until 8pm and it's still not done yet. Cancelled my tuition and got to make it up for her on Wed night. And I'm still gonna carry on with my operation tomorrow. Just that I'm shifting it up to 8am instead. So I pray that my face won't be too swollen and ugly on Wed night. I'm still having a slight cough now. I pray that it'll miraculously be gone in the morning (actually I only started coughing when we entered the room at the student hub).
My classmates and I happened to notice that one of our classmates don't reply sms at all!!! I was shocked that I'm not the only one experiencing this from that person. Well, if you don't know me, I really HATE it when people don't reply my sms. Don't do this to me! Idiot!
And, I just got another lawyer's letter. What an eventful year! *^@#*&^##@ *PISSED*
No comments:
Post a Comment